Well Hello beautiful People…
Can’t believe the middle of the year is already here. I was meant to do a 6-month review of how this year has been thus far, but I believe it’s not going to happen till July.
The Month of Fasting is upon us and I am trying to focus as much as I can on the Spiritual Goals that I set for myself (check out the “Ramadhan Diaries” series to see how this is going). So, there will be a slightly different set of goals for this month, but nonetheless, still a busy month with lots of things to achieve and look forward to.
Here they are:
So that pretty much sums up my month. Plus, we have these interesting events to look forward to:
- Karura Forest Prep Hike – 1st June
- Mt. Longonot Climb – 5th June
- YWSE Dinner & Network Event – 6th June
- Landmark registration Forum – 11th June
- Community Charity Drive – 11th June
- FLL Agent Review – 16th June
- International Yoga Day – 19th June *
- Weekly Visits to the Mosque – every Friday**
- Breaking Fast at the Mosque – every Saturday
- Upcoming functions at the Mosque – 25th, 27th, 29th June
That’s a busy month right there! Which means you probably have a lot to look forward to. Oh not to mention the numerous blogs I have lined up for this month!
So, wish you all a great and blessed June and may peace and goodwill be upon us all!
* Really looking forward to this.
** For the Congregation Prayers